Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience building Android applications
- Experience in Kotlin
- Experience using Git
- Experience writing Unit tests
- Knowledge of the Android SDK performance tools
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability
- Very good knowledge of English
What do we welcome?
- Practical knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of optimization techniques
- Experience in UX optimization
- Experience in Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of asynchronous server communication
- Experience in workflow tools (Jira)
Why do we need you?
digitalLab@Lufthansa is a setup to develop solutions for the Lufthansa Digital Infrastructure. This includes customer frontends, customer portals, B2B portals and other customer facing solutions, customer apps and employee apps, NDC connectors, LH OpenAPI, the LH Group API layer and backend components, relevant for digitalization. The digitalLab@Lufthansa also supports innovation projects by developing proof of concept solution and proto-types. It is a setup consisting of multiples development sites. One of these sites is Lufthansa Systems Poland.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.