Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Good understanding and knowledge of common industry cyber
security frameworks, standards and methodologies, including; OWASP,
- Demonstrated experience in a cybersecurity or similar
- Good knowledge of various test/development methodologies including
Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC)
- Understanding of web application infrastructure and the common
attack methods used my malicious adversaries
- Experience in secure code review
- Experience using SAST and DAST tools (i.e. SonarQube, BlackDuck,
Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, fuzzers)
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related
- Good knowledge of Java/Python
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability
- Very good knowledge of English
What do we welcome?
- Industry recognised cyber security related certifications including;
CEH, EnCE, CRISC, SANS GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GIAC, GCFA, GNFA
and/or CISSP would be beneficial
- Mobile apps development/testing
- Experience using SVN/Git
- Knowledge of Selenium/Appium
- Experience in workflow tools (Jira)
- Experience in Continuous Integration
Why do we need you?
digitalLab@Lufthansa is a setup to develop solutions for the Lufthansa Digital Infrastructure. This includes customer frontends, customer portals, B2B portals and other customer facing solutions, customer apps and employee apps, NDC connectors, LH OpenAPI, the LH Group API layer and backend components, relevant for digitalization. The digitalLab@Lufthansa also supports innovation projects by developing proof of concept solution and proto-types. It is a setup consisting of multiples development sites. One of these sites is Lufthansa Systems Poland.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates
- Individual career path
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee's needs.
- Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and
co-financing Multisport cards
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.