Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
Your background is ONE of the following:
- Graduated with a diploma in aviation/navigation
- Completed training as commercial pilot, air traffic controller or dispatcher
- Have professional experience that provides equivalent knowledge in commercial flight operations
- You are inquisitive and questioning,
- You can easily analyze information from many sources,
- You like to search for causes and solutions,
- You understand the importance of quality and security in aviation
- You present high degree of flexibility, discipline and commitment
- You can work under time pressure
- You posses very good English skills (written and spoken)
- You have strong computer skills
Why do we need you?
In this role you will be responsible for creating and revising navigational charts of the Lido/Route Manual for the use in commercial aviation.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
The possibilities hiring dates due to the specified training program: 01.10.2019.
Important: Only applications with cover letter will be considered.
Please attach a scan of your licenses/diploma if possible.