Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
Your background is ONE of the following:
- Graduated with a diploma in aviation/navigation
- Completed training as commercial pilot, air traffic controller or dispatcher
- Have professional experience that provides equivalent knowledge in commercial flight operations
- You are inquisitive and questioning,
- You can easily analyze information from many sources,
- You like to search for causes and solutions,
- You understand the importance of quality and security in aviation
- You present high degree of flexibility, discipline and commitment
- You can work under time pressure
- You posses very good English skills (written and spoken)
- You have strong computer skills
Why do we need you?
In this role you will be responsible for creating
and revising navigational charts of the Lido/Route Manual for the use in
What do we offer?
- International working environment, atmosphere conductive to development, individual career path and a lot of training!
- Incentives related to Lufthansa Group memberships,
- The ability to start work between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support sporting passions within the LSYP Active! group, including co-financing with the Multisport card,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
The possibilities hiring dates due to the specified training program: 01.04.2019.
Important: Only applications with cover letter will be considered.
Please attach a scan of your licenses/diploma if possible.