A person in this position will be responsible for creating software for customers from aeronautical market as a part of international projects.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or comparable education,
- Excellent knowledge of C++,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (verbal skills are more important),
- Knowledge of Eclipse Environment.
What do we welcome?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in programming in C++ and/or Java,
- Experience working with operation systems Unix/Linux,
- Excellent knowledge of Java,
- Knowledge of UML standard,
- Knowledge German language.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.