We are looking for an intern with UX skills to work on web applications in Angular, Java and php.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Graduate or student of computer science,
- Can efficiently use web frontend technologies, preferably Angular 2+,
- Skilled in Java programming,
- Knows SQL and database design.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of Spring Boot,
- Good English language skills, both in writing and speaking.
Why do we need you?
As a member of the development team, you will help to automate and optimize company processes by extending existing company internal applications and designing/coding new ones. You will be also serving user requests and fixing application bugs.
What do we offer?
- Paid internship,
- An international working environment,
- Work in great team where we trust and help each other and together we have a lot of fun,
- Modern, nice space with chill out rooms, soft seating etc.,
- Free coffee, tea and fruits,
- Flexible working time. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00.