Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Practical knowledge of requirement engineering (techniques, tools) with a commercial customer in traditional and agile approach,
- At least 2-3 years of experience in requirement analysis for IT systems,
- Experience in creating/updating requirements and technical documentation (diagrams, descriptions),
- Experience in cooperation with development teams,
- Very good command of spoken and written English,
- Strong personality influencing others to ensure that the project is consistent with the requirements,
- Readiness to duty travels to Frankfurt and Zurich (max. 50% of time during 3-moths introduction and once a month afterwards),
- Open communication, courage and initiative, decisions making ability, self-organization and teamwork skills,
- Willing to develop longer in one team (like 3 years) because of time-consuming business domain introduction.
Why do we need you?
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Gathering and specifying functional and non-functional requirements,
- Acquiring knowledge about the business domain (aeronautical data), customer's systems and processes,
- Designing and maintaining modules/functionalities in existing IT system,
- Impact analysis (impact of the new functionality on other components, teams, documentation),
- Assessing feasibility of the requirements,
- Supporting testing - advising test cases and data the most similar to the real customers conditions,
- Preparing technical documentation (for developers, analysts and testers),
- Working with data in diverse formats (XML, JSON, diverse interfaces, databases),
- Support Product Owner in maintaining product backlog,
- Cooperating with many stakeholders from 3 locations in a large organization,
- Cooperating with multiple teams working on other system components.
What do we welcome?
- Higher education in computer science/IT,
- Experience in big or international projects,
- Experience in estimating of tasks for yourself/others,
- Basic knowledge on SQL, XML, JSON, intefaces, databases,
- Experience in object-oriented programming.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.