We are looking for a highly motivated Java Software Engineer with practical knowledge of Java to join our production team in Gdańsk. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the applications in international aviation industry (flight planning, maps, cockpit solutions, etc.), Lufthansa Digital Infrastructure or logistic industry (container shipping, cargo, etc.).
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in Java SE programming,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Practical knowledge of software quality assurance,
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Knowledge of Scrum or other agile methodologies,
- Work experience in international environment.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.