With reference to THREE NEW PROJECTS, we are looking for a GROUP OF NEW COLLEAGUES to join our team located in Gdańsk. You will setup and manage modern IT systems integration platforms to ensuring reliable communication between Enterprise-class systems. We will teach you to become an expert in integration - an interesting area, spanning many layers and domains.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
What do we expect:
• Experience in working with UNIX/Linux (incl. shell),
• Good English language skills,
• Experience in IT systems maintenance,
• Responsibility, self-reliance, commitment,
• Higher education.
Why do we need you?
Scope of future tasks (after internal training):
• Managing integration systems,
• Setting up new environments and optimizing existing solutions,
• Work with Linux and Windows environments,
• Development of automation and support scripts,
• Incident, problem and change management (expert in 3rd line of support).
What do we welcome?
• Experience in working with Message Oriented Middleware products - e.g. Kafka, TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, IBM WebSphere MQ, Oracle WebLogic, Apache ServiceMix,
• Experience in working with cloud systems,
• Knowledge of SQL.
What do we offer?
• Introduction into domain - modern middleware systems (starting in dev/test environments),
• An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
• Individual career path,
• Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
• Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
• Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
• Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
• Private medical care for employees and their family members.