Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Very good knowledge of networking (routing, switching, wireless, security) at
- Associate level in Cisco networking technologies,
- Analytical thinking ability,
- Ability to locate and solve problems,
- Openness and willingness to support users,
- Independence, responsibility, systematicity,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Very good organization of own work,
- Good knowledge of English language, allowing for easy communication,
- Ability to create and maintain documentation,
- Higher education in computer science or related education.
What do we welcome?
- Professional experience in a similar position,
- Knowledge of protocols: BGP, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN,
- Knowledge of devices: Cisco ASA, Cisco Nexus, Cisco WLC, Palo Alto, Check Point,
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.