Junior Systems Engineer will be a new member of 3rd level growing Application Engineering team, which demonstrates a technical competency, maintaining availability systems. The Application Engineering team is also responsible for dealing with more complex and technical issues and deriving efficient solutions for the customers.You will collaborate with the team members to support the Operations and the Development by helping those teams in managing and troubleshooting services in cloud environment.
Who are you?
- Good knowledge of SQL,
- General knowledge of experience with Linux commands,
- Passion for problem-solving,
- Fluent in English,
- Creativity, teamwork ability.
What do we welcome?
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes and have some experience in ITIL oriented environment,
- Basic understanding of scripting languages (Python, PowerShell) in research of resolving application issues.
Why do we need you?
Scope of your future tasks:
Completing technical support and troubleshooting tasks including:
- Troubleshooting and resolution of customer incidents and the problems,
- Performing basic to complex analysis of code/logs in data visualization tool like Kibana, Grafana,
- Escalating issues if necessary,
- Using basic to complex SQL queries in resolving issues,
- Collaborates with team members to maintain system availability,
- Follows through on assigned tasks,
- Supervises the work of 1st level support team,
- Developes the documentation required to support the application,
- Ensures issue resolutions and expectations are met in SLA times.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.