Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
We are looking for:
Junior System Administrator (Application Administrator)
Currently we are looking for candidates for the newly build up team 1st level Application Support.
If you like working in a team, analytical thinking is your characteristic, 2-shift work system is an advantage, and you want to move your career in to IT area – then you might be someone we are looking for.
You will be responsible for the management and troubleshooting of applications for Lufthansa Group.
Your main tasks will be monitoring application performance, gathering data for further analysis, providing reports and dispatching tickets.
Who are you?
- Higher education (or during studies),
- Analytical skills, good attention to details and curiosity to learn,
- Proficiency in English – both verbal and written (your daily tasks and documentation will be in English),
- Readiness for shift work (our team render a 24/7 service, including nights, weekends and holidays; we work on 12h shifts),
- Ability to work independently but also as a team player (good atmosphere and collaboration within the team is very important for us).
What do we welcome?
- Basic knowledge of SQL,
- Jira experience,
- FCE certificate,
- Experience with ITIL/ Knowledge of ITSM processes,
- Experience in maintenance of information systems,
- IT profile higher education,
- Experience in service desk or client support area.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members,
- Possibility to work remotely from home,
- Multisport cards.