With reference to new projects, we are looking for a person to join our team located in Gdańsk. She or he will setup and manage modern IT systems - integration platforms to ensuring reliable communication between Enterprise-class systems. We will teach you to become an expert in integration - an interesting area, spanning many layers and domains.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl).
Who are you?
What do we expect:
- Experience in working with UNIX/Linux (incl. shell),
- Good English language skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in IT systems maintenance
- Responsibility, self-reliance, commitment
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Higher education.
Why do we need you?
How your work will look like (after extensive internal training):
- Member of the team of specialists who take care of middleware systems for Lufthansa companies,
- Managing integration systems (e.g. Kafka, IBM MQ, TIBCO, WebLogic) by setting up, configuring, solving issues,
- Participation in interesting projects,
- Setting up new environments over Linux (in some projects on Windows) and optimizing existing solutions,
- Ensuring continuous availability of systems,
- Installing and configuring modern, advanced monitoring environments,
- Incident, problem and change management at integration layer - expert in 3rd line of support,
- Development of automation and support scripts.
What do we welcome?
What skill or experience will be your extra advantage (not obligatory):
- Experience in working with Dockers and cloud systems,
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding what system integration and middleware are.
- Any knowledge about any of Message Oriented Middleware products - e.g. Kafka, ActiveMQ, IBM WebSphere MQ, TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, Oracle WebLogic, Apache ServiceMix,
- Having a knack for pitching ideas/new solutions and explaining them to others.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive introduction into administration of modern integration platforms (starting in dev/test environments, up to the production in cloud),
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.