If your passion is learning new technology, challenging established processes and making things better in IT – you are looking into right position!
You will manage and improve modern IT systems – integrating platforms to ensure reliable communication between Enterprise-class systems.
We will lead you to become an expert in integration - an interesting area, spanning over many IT layers.
We are looking for fast learning, open minded, IT & technology enthusiastic people with all levels of experience - Junior, Standard and Senior positions. Work at home or hybrid in our office in Gdańsk (depending on the type of cooperation that you prefer).
Who are we?
Our team in Lufthansa Systems Poland provides enterprise scale IT solutions and services for airlines. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl).
Who are you?
- Linux or Unix power user,
- Some experience with scripting and command-line tools,
- Usage of network tools and commands,
- Basic understanding of SQL,
- Passion for problem solving,
- Good level of communication in English and Polish,
- Teamwork skills,
- Higher education or last year student.
How your work will look like?
- Member of the team of specialists who take care of middleware systems for Lufthansa Group companies,
- In first months, comprehensive introduction into administration of modern integration platforms (starting in dev/test environments, up to the production in cloud),
- Managing integration systems (e.g., Kafka, TIBCO, IBM MQ, WebLogic) by setting these up, configuring, solving issues, looking for better solutions,
- Participation in interesting projects – cloud migrations, DevOps, etc.
- Setting up new environments and optimizing existing solutions,
- Ensuring continuous availability of systems,
- Installing and configuring modern monitoring,
- Incident, problem and change management at integration layer – be our expert in 3rd line of support,
- Development of automation (CI/CD) and Self-Service.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 6 000 - 10 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 50 - 75 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.