We are looking for an experienced senior user researcher to join our diverse and collaborative team of researchers and designers who work on our new flight planning product: Lido Flight 4D that is one of the most effective flight planning solutions worldwide.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Advanced degree, either Masters or PhD, in either Cultural Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, Human-Computer Interaction, Social Sciences, Communication or related discipline,
- 5+ years in applied product research,
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills,
- Data analysis and visualisation skills,
- Usability testing skills,
- Experience in UCD and agile,
- Experience working with large-scale data in multi-method studies
- Tools for qualitative and quantitative research (MAXQDA, Power BI, Survey Monkey, web analytics, e.g. Google Analytics),
- English - full professional proficiency.
What do we welcome?
- Experience for complex products for professionals,
- Experience in aviation,
- Able to work in diverse, distributed teams.
Why do we need you?
Researchers are ensuring we understand user needs and translate them into actionable insights to be used by the product teams. We design and conduct research during all phases of new product development, from discovery workshops, through prototype testing to evaluation of the developed system.
- You will strengthen our team’s quantitative research capabilities,
- You would be responsible for proposing new processes to conduct quantitative research and contribute to the product development,
- You will review the tools and propose to select the most appropriate one for our purpose,
- You will contribute to the research strategy.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.