Lufthansa’s Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department is looking for Junior Java Developer to support us in our crucial projects. The Digital Delivery Lab is an innovation part of Lufthansa Group that aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, original product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future. We have currently openings in projects: Customer Web Portal, where we create complex content management system for web pages of biggest Airlines in Lufthansa Group. We are responsible for architecture and implementation of CMS.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Experience in Java programming,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Expertise in software quality assurance,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, Maven),
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Work experience in international environment,
- Knowledge of Java, Python and other programming languages,
- Spring experience
- Knowledge of building microservices
- Knowledge of building RESTful services
- Experience working with JIRA or similar issue tracking tools
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.