We are looking for two Product Owners to join the LidoFlight teams.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Oriented on customers needs (both external and internal),
- Have a deep knowledge of Infrastructure topics (from a business point of
- Have a good understanding of Product Owner role in Agile team,
- Have a good communication skills.
Why do we need you?
Your tasks will include:
- Functional leadership of Development Team,
- Close cooperation with Architecture Owner, Chief Product Owner and other Product Owners,
- Presenting product (subproduct) to all internal and external stakeholders and ensuring their involvement,
- Actively identifying market requirements and developing a product strategy,
- Conducting commercial analysis for your product as well as its development projects,
- Defining and announcing releases,
- Providing information about the status of product (subproduct),
- Organizing and conducting milestone reviews,
- Negotiating scope, priorities, commercials and delivery dates,
- Ensuring transparency of product backlog.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.