As a member of a team working in the Scrum methodology you will be working on an innovative iOS application used within the navigation industry. You will contribute in designing and developing a solution aiming to make flight execution safer, informed and efficient. You can expect a friendly, multicultural atmosphere focused on delivering value to aviation community.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science or other related direction,
- A minimum of 3 years of programming experience in mobile development with Swift or Objective C,
- Proven know how in Git, continuous integration, test automation and agile development,
- Knowledge in application design, UX, iOS connectivity, low level programming (vendor library integration is a plus),
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing ( B2/C1 ),
- Team player with good communication skills,
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of iOS mobile platform, in areas such as component interaction, threading, memory management.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge in the field of aviation is a plus.
Why do we need you?
- Work as a member of globally distributed team designing, developing and testing an iOS application within the aeronautical environment,
- Develop software solutions from initial concepts to production implementation,
- You troubleshoot applications problems,
- As part of the broader team develop and define the architecture of a continuous integration environment, and ensure stable releases.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.