The future of aviation is all about software and data. As part of our software team, you will be working on an innovative iPad application used for navigational purposes. Embracing an agile environment (scrum) within a globally distributed team, you will contribute in designing and developing a solution aiming to make flight execution safer, informed and efficient. You can expect a friendly, multicultural atmosphere focused on delivering value to aviation community. You will be joining a newly created team of developers working on a feature-rich iPad application. If you enjoy being a technical frontrunner and a mentor to others then you will fit right in. While the aerospace knowledge will be a great asset, it is not necessary as all aerospace subject knowledge training will be provided.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience,
- A minimum of 3 years of programming experience in mobile development with Objective C, Swift or C++,
- Proven know how in Git, continuous integration, test automation and agile development,
- Knowledge in application design, UX, iOS connectivity, low level programming (vendor library integration is a plus),
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- Strong English skills (written and spoken),
- Team player with good communication skills,
- Knowledge in the aviation is a plus.
Why do we need you?
- Work as a member of globally distributed team designing, developing and testing an iOS application within the aeronautical environment,
- Develop software solutions from initial concepts to production implementation,
- Software issue troubleshooting, problem solving,
- As part of the broader team develop and define the architecture of a continuous integration environment, and ensure stable releases.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.