The Digital Delivery Lab is an innovation part of Lufthansa Group that aims to upgrade the Lufthansa Group to new digital business models, original product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future.
Before you join Digital Delivery Lab think twice, if this is really a place for you.
As DDL we do not aim in never-ending project coding, but in delivering working solutions that respond to Lufthansa Group needs. For that reason updating our applications on production few times a week in a DevOps spirit is not an exception, it is daily work. Using newest technologies and services like Cognitive Services, Storage Services, Kubernetes Services - it is not a WOW, it is a fact.
Also, as a Lab, we must research new technologies and solutions from IT market which will also be your responsibility.
Are you ready to put some effort and do something more than just good old Java 8 or 11 coding? If so - feel invited to DDL.
We are looking for persons with experience with:
- Java 15+, Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Webflux),
- Reactive Programming, serverless and microservice approach,
- Azure knowledge - PAAS and SAAS – event hub, Cognitive Services, Machine Learning,
- Distributed message broker and Distributed event streaming platform,
- Cloud Storage/NoSql services,
- DevOps and CI/CD
Also nice to have:
- AI Knowledge,
- Kubernetes and Docker
- projects in Agile Kanban, Scrum, SAFe)
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.