Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Very good organization skills,
- Attention to details,
- Profound knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
Why do we need you?
Our HR & Administration function is supporting more than 800 people. As Junior Administration Specialist you will be responsible for administration support, purchasing, facility management & business meetings organization with a strong focus on assisting executive leader with daily administrative tasks, including managing calendar of appointments, organizing customer and partners visits and travels.
What do we welcome?
- University Degree in one of the areas: Administration, Management, Law,
- Experience on similar position.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.