Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- 2+ years in software testing,
- Experience in Agile software development,
- Knowledge of version control tools such (GIT),
- Experience with CI/CD tools (i.e. Jenkins/TeamCity/Bamboo),
- Experience in developing automated tests and frameworks,
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (ideally Java/Python/JS),
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related,
- Excellent English,
- Strong communication skills,
- Ability to learn fast,
- Experience in working with UNIX/Linux (incl. shell),
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to business trip.
What do we welcome?
What skill or experience will be your advantage:
- Experience with JIRA or similar project management solutions,
- Experience developing performance tests and other non-functional tests,
- Experience working with cloud solutions (especially Azure),
- Familiarity with DevOps culture and its principles,
- Experience in working with non-relational databases (MongoDB),
- Test Management skills,
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate.
Why do we need you?
How your work will look like (after extensive internal training):
- Member of the scrum team developing Flight Planning system,
- Ensuring features are delivered according to requirements and satisfy acceptance criteria,
- Designing test plans in cooperation with the team,
- Developing maintainable test automation framework,
- Monitoring, analyzing and documenting test results,
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting defects, errors and inconsistencies,
- Communicating with the team, including developers, business analysts, and product owners.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.