We are looking for motivated candidates who will eagerly join our team. The person in this position will be responsible for supporting the Organizational Governance & HR department in current matters such as taking care of the reception area, office administration, welcoming guests and collecting mail and parcels.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Student of Administration, Management, Law,
- Ability to effectively prioritize, organize workload and work in a dynamic environment,
- Creativity and readiness to learn,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Good computer skills,
- Excellent English skills - written and spoken.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in administration.
What do we offer?
- Paid 12-month internship,
- Part-time work between 9:00-15:00 from Monday to Friday,
- An international working environment,
- Work in great team where we trust and help each other and together we have a lot of fun,
- Modern, nice space with chill out rooms, soft seating etc.,
- Free coffee, tea and fruits.