Training Service combines talents of Instructional Designers, Media Designers and Trainers to design and deliver learning experience which helps our customers achieve operational readiness quicker, maximize benefits of using our products and improve operational performance continuously.
Media Designers shape digital learning resources may it be video, graphics, animations or interactive exercises.
You will join a diverse and collaborative team of Instructional Designers, Media Designers and Trainers to jointly co-create training which is valuable to customers.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- 1+ year experience in work with graphics, animations, media creation; especially in the context of training, knowledge transfer, education,
- Experience in story-board creation and development together with stakeholders.
Knowledge of media design tools (Adobe Creative Suite), authoring tools (Captivate Prime, Articulate Storyline) and Learning Management System (Adobe Learning Manager),
- Get it done, ownership attitude,
- Experience in learning methods,
- Cross-functional work style, embracing help from all functions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in execution,
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and sensitivity to communication across cultures,
- Ability to work as part of the service team,
- Ability to work flexibly in a complex international environment,
- Preference for bachelor's degree in related discipline or in progress of getting one,
- Ability to travel as required.
What do we welcome?
- Degree in art, media creation, graphics, animations or other related,
- What is not welcomed: lack of visual thinking, designs which do not support learning, designs which are distracting learners, high design effort and low learning effect, lone wolfs who do not care about the team.
Why do we need you ?
- Contribute to Training Service objectives,
- Take part in Instructional Design process and realize Instructional Design goals through media creation expertise,
- Create graphics and digital materials and other multimedia products in collaboration with Instructional Designers,
- Create graphics and digital materials and other multimedia products for non-training related services in coordination with Training Service Owner,
- Enhances the training content visually following agreed branding and standards,
- Provides expertise and share the knowledge about digital media creation in the team,
- Follows Instructional Design production process steps and proposes improvement, when needed,
- Communicate productively within the team,
- Keep up to date with industry trends,
- Produce consistently excellent visual work.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 125 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.