Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
- Provide expertise knowledge about security solutions,
- Designing, implementing and maintaining security solutions,
- Perform deep-dive and root cause analyses of security incidents,
- Provide recommendations and implement solutions to security tools to remediate and mitigate threats,
- Analyze and investigate malware, phishing, applications, and user/host-based attacks,
- Routinely validate security controls and processes,
- Analyze emerging threats and impacts to the environment and systems.
Who are you?
- Solid knowledge of Windows-based operating systems (servers and endpoints),
- Good knowledge of general security principles and best practices in Windows OS area,
- Experience working with Antivirus and EDR tools,
- Good understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, PKI,
- Basic networking understanding,
- Willingness to develop in the area of cybersecurity,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills on high level,
- Very good command in English.
What do we welcome?
- Familiarity with vulnerability scanning tools,
- Experience with PowerShell and/or Python.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.