Ever thought of becoming a mobile Android Developer?
Then we might have something for you!
No matter if you come from other area of software development or testing or fresh from university, we are looking for a diverse bunch of talents eager to learn!
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
You will be working for Lufthansa’s Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department. The focus of Digital Delivery Lab (DDL) is the improvement of passenger experience throughout the whole journey. The projects that are in focus are Lufthansa Group (Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian and Brussels) main web portals, mobile apps (iOS and Android) and B2B platforms. On top we’re developing our own R&D solutions within Lab initiatives.
We are focused on the continuous development of our software engineers and therefore you can expect:
- Experienced developers to learn from,
- Weekly dev talks, time for refactoring and improvements,
- Dev team has freedom to choose frameworks/libraries,
- Individual development plan with trainings,
- The possibility to go to conferences.
Our technology stack: Android Studio; Kotlin; RxJava and RxKotlin; Dagger; Retrofit; Jetpack libraries including Room, Navigation, DataStore; Firebase.
If you are interested in joining a group of software enthusiasts, working in an international agile team setup, creating products that make the difference in the entire airline industry - then apply now!
What do we expect?
- Knowledge of any modern programming language,
- Good English skills for daily communication,
- Enthusiasm, curiosity and creativity,
- Team spirit,
- Open mind and open communication,
- Solution oriented work ethic,
- Motivation to bring yourself and the team a step further.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in Android Studio,
- Experience in working in Scrum/SAFe.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 6 000 - 10 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 50 - 75 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract);
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.