Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
AMS team is responsible for standardization and ongoing improvement of the application management and application operations processes across LH Group, consulting and active management of contracted services and coordination of all contractual, service, quality and security topics.
Why do we need you?
Our team's goal is to ensure smooth start of the new service. This transition process is based on LHG and LSY AMS standards, ITIL methodology and our experience in providing operations. During the subsequent phases we concentrate mainly on due diligence, efforts estimation, preparation of the contracts and implementation of operational processes and monitoring of the service quality by measuring internal and external KPIs.
Who are you?
- TL managerial skills in organization, team management, time management,
- Understanding practice time estimation,
- Understanding/practice Contracting,
- SLA monitoring and KPI reporting
- Training/instruction of team about processes,
- Deep process knowledge ITIL/Incident, Problem and Change Management,
- Excellent communication in English,
- Experience in Audit handling,
- Experience in customer services e.g. Data Maintenance etc.,
- Multi-cultural communication skills with SM, customer, operations and development teams,
- Strong self-organization skills, focus keeping "things in order",
- Understanding of AMS model,
- Customer mind set.
What do we welcome?
- German language skills.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Salary in the range of 15 000 - 23 000 zł gross (contract of employment),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.