Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
As a Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for:
- Compliance with business standards and procedures,
- Creation contracts, service agreements and commercial offers based on the service concept created by the production departments,
- Financial monitoring of service provision (revenues forecasted and achieved),
- Issuing invoices for corporation customers,
- Creation of financial reports and analysis,
- Collecting and detailing with corporate customers’ requirements,
- Close cooperation with production units and service managers.
Who are you?
- 2+ years of experience in cooperation with customer/management/production department,
- General accounting/finance background orientation,
- Ability to create and analyze financial reports,
- Analytical thinking,
- Detail-oriented, well organized, flexible and open to changes,
- Intermediate IT skills (MS Windows, MS Office, general IT understanding),
- Willingness to work in an open and multicultural environment,
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish (written and spoken).
What do we welcome?
- Degree in Foreign trade,
- German speaking.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Salary in the range of 6 000 - 9 000 zł gross (contract of employment),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday, between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.