We are looking for Junior Full Stack Developers. As part of our software team, you will be working on the internal applications suite, used by several hundred users company-wide. Although Implementation tasks will be the core of your duties, you will take part in the whole software development lifecycle, starting from requirements gathering and ending on the deployment of the finished product. You will have real influence on the outcome of your job and see the results in working production environment.
Although we have a standard, proven set of technologies, you will also have the ability to propose new solutions that can even better serve our goals. We offer you support, especially at the beginning of your journey with us, because we value cooperation not competition and helping each other is one of the most important things in our team.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Student of or degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience,
- Java programming,
- SQL and database design knowledge,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (Git, CI/CD).
What do we welcome?
- User requirements analysis knowledge or better - practice,
- Hands-on experience with frontend technologies, preferably Angular,Knowledge of software development processes,
- Experience with Grails framework and Groovy programming,
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 6 000 - 11 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 50 - 92 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.