Developing for years a large IT system in aviation industry we’ve learned that not only domain knowledge, IT expertise, agility, UX & customer research are crucial. The product that we are hiring plans about 50% flights in Europe and significant number in the rest of the world. We need a professional business analyst to support our product development.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl)
Who are you?
- Higher education in computer science / IT or management,
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis,
- Experience in setting up the business analysis working environment – tools, processes, artifacts,
- Experience in working with large systems, agile scaling frameworks in international and distributed environment,
- Experience in working for a company with over 200 employees,
- Experience in business analysis for systems maintenance and development – reverse engineering, impact analysis, high-level requirements,
- Experience in cooperation with User Center Design (UCD) roles.
- Agility, product ownership, product management knowledge,
- Ability to name business need, outcome, derive product development from business strategy,
- Readiness for business trips,
- Organize large amount of information into a meaningful analysis,
- Courage to take on challenges, try new approaches, experiment,
- Initiative to establish cooperation with many people of different roles,
- Full proficiency English level.
What do we welcome?
- Certifications confirming your knowledge related to business analysis and/or product ownership, product management,
- Aviation knowledge.
Why do we need you?
As a Senior/Product Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Conducting business analysis for the product (product roadmap milestones, main goals, changes, value for stakeholders, e.g. users),
- Defining problems and recommending solutions to a Senior Product Owner and other stakholders to ensure high product quality,
- Aligning the recomended product roadmap milestones, goals, and topics with the organizational and product strategy,
- Cooperation with User Centered Design (UCD) related roles and alignment with Research and Design process",
- Supporting Business Analysis among tens of development teams,
- Communicating own Business Analysis outcomes to stakeholders.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 21 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 83 - 175 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday, between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.