Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join our Blue Team to help us maintain the security and integrity of our systems and data.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong understanding of business analysis and process skills, along with a deep understanding of security principles and Cybersecurity concepts. You must also possess a comprehensive understanding of major networking and firewalling technologies, protocols, and concepts, as well as knowledge of cryptographic modules and solutions.
Additionally, we value strong stakeholder management skills, with experience of understanding and meeting the needs of multiple stakeholders. Our ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent communication skills and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity developments.
Who are you?
- Business analysis and process skills,
- Understanding of security principles,
- Understanding of Cybersecurity concepts such as threats, vulnerabilities, attack vectors, inherent/residual risk,
- Comprehensive understanding of major networking and firewalling technologies, protocols, and concepts and OSI Layers,
- Knowledge of cryptographic modules and solutions,
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with experience of understanding and meeting the needs of multiple stakeholders,
- Self-driven, communicative, team player, good understanding of critical enterprise environments and importance of operational stability,
- Know-How related to most important cyber security dangers, including attack vectors and functionality of cyber-criminal methods,
- Experience in working in regulated environment cooperating with business, risk/compliance, and data privacy stakeholders,
- Knowledge of cloud solutions,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English.
What do we welcome?
- Know-how of issues and methods of forensic investigations analysis,
- Security certificates as Security+, CISSP or related,
- Knowledge of ISO27001, CIS, NIS,
- Working in ITIL oriented environment,
- Experience in Cyber Security.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment contract,
- Salary in the range of:
- for standard level range of 8 000 -16 000 zł gross
- for senior level range of 10 000 - 19 500 zł gross,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.