We're seeking a talented Senior Integration Systems Engineer to work on an exciting project for a leading Swiss company, leveraging Google Cloud to transform their operations and revolutionize their customer experience. This is a unique opportunity to work with a cutting-edge technology stack and collaborate with a dynamic team of experts to achieve ambitious goals.
As a Senior Integration Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing complex integrations between various systems and applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless communication and data flow across multiple departments and stakeholders. Additionally, you will play a critical role in designing and implementing advanced monitoring and troubleshooting strategies to ensure optimal performance and scalability of the system.
Above all, this project offers a highly stimulating and supportive environment, where innovation is key and collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Whether you're passionate about exploring the latest technologies, working on complex challenges, or delivering innovative solutions, this opportunity will allow you to realize your full potential.
If you're ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role that will enable you to make a meaningful impact on a leading brand's future success, we want to hear from you.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
How will your work look like?
Your main job duties as a Senior Integration Systems Engineer include:
- Operating GCP and Azure based PaaS projects,
- Developing automation and supporting scripts,
- Managing applications and infrastructure by setting up, configuring (IaC),
- Ensuring continuous availability of systems,
- Management of advanced monitoring environments,
- Incident, problem and change management at integration layer,
- Expert in 3rd line of support,
- User/access management.
Who are you?
- Experience in cloud native platforms,
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of interconnected IT systems,
- Proficiency with Terraform, Azure DevOps (Pipelines/Repos), and Git,
- Basic networking knowledge, including understanding of IPv4, DHCP, DNS, and routing,
- Scripting experience with Bash/PowerShell/Python,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong command of spoken and written Polish,
- Very good command of spoken and written English.
What do we welcome?
Any of the below is welcome (but none mandatory):
- German language skills,
- A basic programming background,
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform,
- Experience running IaC tools, such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or similar,
- Familiarity with monitoring tools, such as Grafana, Kibana, StackDriver, or similar,
- Experience in DevOps culture.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 21 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 74 - 175 zł/h net (+VAT) (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.