We are looking for Systems Engineers who will become a part of the Agile Team that will support the demanding environments of High Available Flight Operations in a Cloud Migration Projects. Systems Engineer on that position will closely cooperate with Cloud Migration Team and 24/7 Operation Teams across the whole Lufthansa Group.
Using the extensive LINUX know-how and latest technologies in Cloud, applicants will participate in Cloud Migration projects for strategic project within Lufthansa Group.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
What do we expect?
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Linux Administration,
- Good working knowledge of: Debian, Redhat,
- Networking skills for systems administrator,
- Independent, structured and methodical working practice,
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working,
- Committed team player,
- Clarity of thoughts and good communication skills (verbal and written); Should be able to present ideas and thoughts clearly,
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish,
- Zeal and enthusiasm for learning and exploring new avenues.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in working with git source control system in multi-branch environment,
- Experience in the administration of Jira Software, Jira Service Management and Confluence,
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions,
- Basic experience in working with Hashi Corp Terraform,
- Basic experience in using Ansible for provisioning remote hosts,
- Knowledge and experience with: Gitlab, Nginx, Squid, Apache, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
Why do we need you?
- You will install and configure Linux systems in Cloud,
- You will deploy and automatize system and security updates,
- You will perform system maintenance and monitor the system performance,
- You will provide technical support to users.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment contract,
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 21 000 zł gross,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.