Cookies on the Lufthansa Systems Poland website (www.lhsystems.pl) are used to ensure convenient browsing of the website, market research, and creation of usage statistics.
Cookies are small text files that the web server sends to the user’s browser while they are browsing the website.
LSYP uses two types of cookies:
- session cookies – they can register the user’s browsing activity while, and they expire at the end of the website browsing session;
- permanent cookies – they are stored on the computer, an allow the user to register settings and activity on numerous websites. These cookies are stored until deleted by the user. It depends on the user’s browser settings whether they are retained or deleted. If cookies are retained, the LSYP web server can recognize the user’s computer.
Cookies do not pose any risk to the user’s computer, as they are a text file and not an executable programme.
It is possible to use the website www.lhsystems.pl with or without the cookie option turned on.
The user’s browser may contain settings to display warnings whenever cookies are received. Therefore, each time the site www.lhsystems.pl is displayed, an initiation cookie is sent, and the warnings may be distracting for the user. LSYP recommends setting the option of permanent acceptance of cookies from www.lhsystems.pl in individual browser settings.
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation, further the “GDPR”), below we present the following information regarding the processing of your personal data.
Personal Data Controller:
The Controller of your personal data is Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Gdańsk, Al. Grunwaldzka 415.
You can contact the Data Controller by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of processing, legal basis and data retention period
Your personal data contained in the contact form will be processed for the purposes of handling correspondence with you and the case to which it relates (Article 6(1) point (b) of the GDPR) throughout the case handling period.
Data recipients or categories of data recipients
Your personal data may be made available or entrusted to entities cooperating with the Controller on the basis of an existing contract, in order to provide services specified in the contract, i.e. accounting services, legal services and IT services, and to other member entities of the Lufthansa Capital Group.
Rights of the data subjects
You have the following rights (in the situations specified by the GDPR):
· the right of access;
· the right to rectification;
· the right to erasure;
· the right to restriction of processing;
· the right to object to the processing of data on grounds relating to your particular situation, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
· to the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent expressed on the basis of the GDPR – the right to withdraw such consent. Your withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
· the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO) (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw), if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, the data subject should contact the Controller, using the contact details provided, and inform it which right and to what extent they want to exercise.
Information on the requirement/voluntary provision of data
1. The Controller collects only the data without which it is impossible to handle correspondence via the contact form. Failure to provide data renders it impossible to send a message via the contact form.
2. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Union.
3. Personal data will not be processed by automated means (including by profiling).