System infrastructure management
- monitoring of the correctness and accuracy of servers working;
- installation, cataloguing, supervision and updating of the operating systems: Unix (AIX, HP), Linux and Windows;
- creating and storing backup copies of data;
- management of client’s resources and infrastructure-related consulting;
- recreation of data after hardware and software failures.
- installation, configuration and management of databases (Oracle, DB2,MSSQL, INGRES).
Middleware systems management
- installation, configuration and management of middleware (WebSphere, TIBCO) software.
Telecommunication infrastructure management
- supervision of e-mail servers and subsystems;
- safe data processing;
- design and implementation of unauthorised access protection mechanisms for systems and networks.
- consultations and 24/7 technical support (helpdesk) for all the services.
We have vast experience in the administration of operating systems and databases. Our specialists install, configure and manage system software for the numerous airlines, logistic companies and banks.