ETIS (Enterprise Telemetry Integration System) is a technologically advanced application that allows to centrally store all data collected using telemetry and coming from different systems.
The main functions of ETIS
ETIS collects data coming from measurement devices located in a city heating network reducing them to a unified format to be used in reports and analyses, with the possibility to share collected data with other systems.
ETIS allows for efficient:
- obtaining current and historical measurement data;
- obtaining data for financial settlements for services provided;
- providing data to other systems used by a customer;
- performing technical and business analyses according to customer requirements;
- alarming in case of emergencies in a heating network.
- Central Control Module – the internal module managing the work of the System;
- Technical Administration Module – the module used to control the system performance and setting the technical parameters;
- Administration System Module – the module offering the ability to define and fine-tuning System business settings;
- Data Acquisition Module – an independent unit carrying out the automatic obtaining and synchronization of data from other systems;
- Analytical Module – the module providing the mechanisms for creating and generating reports on historical data, optimized for processing performance;
- Communication with External Systems Module – the internal module providing interfaces to other systems.
Dedicated group of ETIS users
- managers, who can make operational decisions based on provided reports;
- service operators responsible for monitoring, maintenance and continuity of business of the systems;
- analytical teams interested in obtaining reports, performing analyses of the current status, forecasts and simulations.
Data sharing with consumers
In addition to the ETIS system, the "e-Customer" application has been created, which offers the functionality of an online Customer Service with the ability to optimize energy consumption.
Thanks to the integration between ETIS and "e-Customer" application, it is possible to provide customers with data stored in the ETIS datawarehouse, which are related to the operation of selected heating network elements.
Comprehensive use of telemetry and integration of collected data allows to:
- improve the efficiency and quality of heat distribution and production;
- improve efficiency of the selected heating network elements;
- optimize energy consumption by consumers while maintaining thermal comfort;
- ensure quality and reliability of heat supply;
- increase timeliness of financial settlements with customers.