We are looking for an experienced facilitator to join Lufthansa Systems Digital Delivery Lab, a strong and motivated Scrum Master to improve team collaboration, cooperation between the teams in our Release Train.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business & IT or other related specializations,
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master,
- You are known as being outcome-oriented and distinctively communicative,
- You enjoy the acting in the role of Scrum/Agile Master,
- High degree of interpersonal skills und ability to include others,
- Fine grasp of corporate and strategic understanding as well as a high willingness to innovate,
- Customer-service orientation, as well as the ability to be assertive,
- Able to conduct business in English both in speech and writing,
- Willingness to travel to customer locations out of country.
What do we welcome?
- Good knowledge of Scrum or other Agile Frameworks, (a practical approach, not religious),
- Basic knowledge of scaling scrum, i.e. Scrum@Scale, SAFe or smillar,
- Open mind, thinking out of the box, no fear to make mistakes,
- Understanding of modern software development practices: Continuous Integration, BDD, Continuous Delivery.
Why do we need you?
We are a team of enthusiastic, creative, powerful, goal oriented and highly skilled individuals, always challenging ourselves and the environment we are working in.
We recently joined as an Agile Release Train other Release Trains and need support in managing the growing number of team members. We are looking for you to strengthen our agile teams. You are not just satisfied when everything goes straight, but you also go beyond to take the problems of the team upon yourself and assist the team in solving these problems, then we are the right team for you.
Your main job duties as a Scrum Master include:
- Sustainable accompaniment and development of one or more agile teams, as well as creating an optimal environment for improving the effectiveness of the team,
- Assist the team in focusing to create high-valued increments, which meet the Definition of Done,
- Supporting your teammates, product owner and leadership in putting the necessary practices and tools in place (e.g. workshops, scaling patterns) for enable an empirical approach to work,
- Coaching teams to implement Scrum Values and Agile principles,
- Enabling the removal of, and at times clearing of, impediments impacting the team in order to enable the team’s progress,
- Identification of group dynamics and their impact on the team, as well as using models of team building in order to optimize collaboration,
- Proactively establish a culture of transparency and open exchange within both the team(s) and the organization,
- Supporting product management and teams in how to handle new circumstances, changes, and further advancements of the organization,
- Cooperate with other Scrum Master,
- Taking on special assignments as necessary.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work with our team on mobile App solutions for the Lufthansa Group Airlines (Austrian, Brussels, Lufthansa, Swiss,….) for the best user experience,
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs.
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.