We are looking for a skilled Java/C++ Developer, who will join our colleagues from Lido Flight and support the team in developing ASC (Aeroport Suitability Check) domain in their daily tasks.
The domain checks and provides information about the availability of airports when planning an airplane route. Plenty of different factors have to be taken into account when deciding on the availability of an airport. The services that perform these tasks must work very accurately and quickly. Without these information the airline will not plan the route of the plane.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- 2+ years of hand-on experience with Java/C++,
- Working knowledge of Spring Framework,
- Working knowledge of Git,
- Working knowledge of Maven,
- Conversant in English.
What do we welcome?
- Experience working in Scrum,
- Experience working with JIRA or similar issue tracking tools,
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux,
- Familiar with MongoDB,
- Familiar with Docker,
- Working knowledge of CI systems like Jenkins,
- Knowledge of building RESTful services,
- Familiar with JMS, ActiveMQ,
- Knowledge of building microservices.
Why do we need you?
How your work will look like?
- Impleneting interesting algorithms resulting from aviation regulations
- Taking care of the high quality of technical solutions applied
- Implementing the idea of DevOps
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 125 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract);
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.