We are looking for experienced Observability Architect as part of our high-performing, motivated agile teams in the Technology Center of Excellence.
Our experts in the Technology Center of Excellence operate as central enablers of technology for international product teams and experts of the Lufthansa Group. The goal is to carry out or accompany cloud-native transformations and to implement our cloud-first strategy in a sustainable way by implementing modern technologies within the organization and establishing technology standards within our company.
If you are passionate about finding and designing solutions to problems with a team, which allow for offering cloud-native products and services, then you’ve come to the right place. We are looking for architects who work closely with the Senior Product Owners as an essential part of the team who works out, documents, and implements technical practices. Of course, we don’t want you to miss out on operationally relevant requirements as well. Our goal is that the team, as well as you, carries the end-to-end responsibility for your product.
You will have the opportunity to help shape and form the future technologies, architectures, and their related Cloud Platforms and Services at the Enterprise level of Lufthansa Systems and the Lufthansa Group. In order for you to carry out your job we will provide you with modern development tools and an agile environment.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science or other related direction,
- 6 years of experience in a similar position,
- Deep understanding of monitoring and alerting issues and the ability to factor them into detailed technical descriptions,
- Experience designing, integrating and managing complex monitoring and alerting solutions,
- Strong analytic skills and system thinking,
- The ability to work autonomously,
- Very good communication skills,
- Assertiveness and negotiation skills.
What do we welcome?
- In-depth experience designing and supporting monitoring and alerting systems (e.g. New Relic, DataDog, Prometheus, etc.),
- Experience in APMs (Application Performance Monitoring),
- Knowledge of data visualization,
- Experience with achieving high availability,
- Experience with infrastructure cost planning and licensing options,
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing ( B2/C1 ).
Why do we need you?
Your main job duties as a Observability Architect will include:
- Designing and updating Monitoring and Logging Framework which is enable for automated configuration and deployment,
- Inspecting and adaption if changes are necessary,
- Delivering and deploying Monitoring and Logging Software,
- Participating cross functionally with vendors and other IT engineering teams to ensure smooth service delivery,
- Gathering and analyzing monitoring requirements and NFR's,
- System status representation via dashboards for customers and other teams,
- Provide cost estimates and make a sizing recommendation for optimal cost-benefit ratio,
- Design integration with third-party systems,
- Conduct infrastructure reviews to propose optimization possibilities,
- Support definition of infrastructure hardening measures,
- Participate in task forces in case of high priority incidents by supporting root cause analysis.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.