We are looking for a motivated and skilled Aeronautical Navigation Analyst ( Junior/Regular) to join our revision team within Aeronautical Navigation department. In this role you will be responsible for creating and revising navigational charts of the Lido/Route Manual for the use in commercial aviation.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.Who are you?
- Graduated with a diploma in aviation/navigation,
- Completed training as commercial pilot, air traffic controller or dispatcher,
- Have professional experience that provides equivalent knowledge in
commercial flight operations.
- You are inquisitive and questioning,
- You can easily analyze information from many sources,
- You like to search for causes and solutions,
- You can quickly adjust to unknown tasks,
- You understand the importance of quality and security in aviation,
- You present high degree of flexibility, discipline and commitment,
- You can work under time pressure,
- You present conscientious and independent work style,
- You are a team player,
- You posses very good English skills (written and spoken),
- You have strong computer skills.
What we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 5 000 - 9 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 42 - 75 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.