OFP Team is responsible for design and implementation of Operational Flight Plans which are documents - both paper and electronic - created for the purpose of passing flight planning data from LIDO/Flight system to pilots. Fuel policies, operating procedures, navigation calculations and flight planning knowledge we all learn by heart and apply daily. Our goal is to fulfill customer-specific requirements but also to advice, explain and lead them through the process of OFP development to fulfill their specific needs.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
- Cooperation with Architecture Owner, Chief Product Owner, other Product Owners, Development Teams,
- Presenting product to all internal and external stakeholders and ensuring their involvement,
- Actively identifying market requirements and developing a product strategy,
- Conducting analysis for your product as well as its development projects,
- Defining and announcing releases,
- Providing information about the status of product,
- Plan and prioritize initiatives backlog and development for the product,
- Proactively identifying process bottlenecks and leading initiatives to resolve discrepancies or other issues when identified, tracking and reporting issues through to resolution,
- Setting Sprint goals.
- Backlog management as part of product development and ensuring transparency of product backlog.
Who are you?
- Minimum 4 years of work experience as a Product Owner in the IT industry,
- Knowledge in the field of aviation,
- Oriented on customers needs (both external and internal),
- Have a deep knowledge of Infrastructure topics (from a business point of view),
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology,
- Have a good communication skills,
- Ability to prioritize effectively,
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing ( B2/C1 ).
- Ability to work independently and proactively,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What do we welcome?
- PSPO/CSPO Certification.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67-125 zł net (+VAT)/h ( B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.