We are currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer with DevOps experience for our Monitoring Team in Lido Flight project. The Team is responsible for monitoring and logging in a complex flight planning system.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Experience in test automation;
- Motivated, open-minded, supportive to work in an agile environment,
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC),
- Very good knowledge of Docker, Linux/UNIX platforms,
- Knowledge of configuration management and deployment automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus),
- Knowledge of GIT versioning system,
- Good command of English (B2 level).
What do we welcome?
- Ability of programming in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl),
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions (Azure),
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, Logstash),
- Experience in working in Agile team.
Why do we need you?
Monitoring Team is developing monitoring and logging system for Lido/Flight. It will be widely used throughout the Lido Flight Product Line especially by Operations Teams and our customers to ensure the Lido Flight system is running smoothly. You'll work as part of an international team and contribute to overall product success.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.