For Lido Flight Planning system we are currently looking for DevOps Engineer. In Monitoring Team you will develop monitoring and logging system to ensure smooth operation for Operations Teams and end customers.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- At least 2 years of experience in software development projects,
- Motivated, open-minded, supportive to work in an agile environment,
- Experience in Java programming,
- Very good knowledge of Docker, Linux/UNIX platforms,
- Knowledge of configuration management and deployment automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus),
- Knowledge of CI/CD patterns and tool chains,
- Knowledge of GIT versioning system,
- Good command of English (B2 level).
What do we welcome?
- Ability of programming in at least one scripting language (Python),
- Knowledge of modern front-end technologies (Angular),
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions (Azure),
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, Logstash),
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols,
- Basic knowledge of SQL,
- Experience in working in Agile team.
Why do we need you?
Lido Flight is Flight Planning System is in use for more than 25 years. We work in international team of over 200 engineers organized into Agile teams, currently redesigning the system for new architecture and platforms.
In Monitoring Team as DevOps Engineer, you will develop monitoring and logging system to ensure smooth operation for Operations Teams and end customers.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.