Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Higher education – IT profile is preferred,
- Practical knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems,
- Knowledge of cloud solutions,
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking,
- Experience in scripting languages (i.e. Bash, PowerShell, Azure CLI),
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English (spoken/written).
What do we welcome?
- Practical experience in automatisation tools (Ansible, Terraform),
- Knowledge of containerization,
- Knowledge of German,
- Knowledge of DevOps tools,
- Experience in monitoring tools.
Why do we need you?
A person in this position will be responsible for the examination of Microsoft Azure PaaS services according preparation to operation; management and troubleshooting of the environments located either on premise, as in cloud. The person will be working as a part of Agile Team to complete the design, security, build test and release of new technology capabilities. Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian).
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.