A person in this position will be responsible for testing aeronautical applications.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Develop test plans and test strategy,
- Previous experience with building and scaling CI/CD automation pipelines,
- Ability to improve overall test efficiency by automation, adjusting testing approach or introducing new tools, refining automation frameworks,
- Experience with TDD, BDD,
- 2+ years of experience with test automation,
- Good knowledge of Python,
- Previous experience with agile approach,
- English on at least level B2,
- Demonstrated understanding of product architecture for component testing,
- Experience in configuring, troubleshooting and operating with the Windows OS,
- You have experience of QA efficiency improvement by implementing In-Sprint automation,
- Proficient in Git, BitBucket,
- Have experience and knowledge of building and enhancing test automation frameworks for back-end and GUI testing,
- Previous experience with Jenkins.
Why do we need you?
We are developing desktop application in Java which support pilots in airplane navigation from the moment when the plane starts until it’s in the gate. The app is used by more than 60 airlines globally and operate on Windows OS.
Our Team work in Scrum and we operate with 3 Scrum Teams which are based in GDN and Product Team based in ZRH.
As part of our ongoing efforts to transform the way of delivering the software we do continue to work on the aspects of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery. We want to take it to the next level and seek for the fundamental improvements/changes which will become instrumental in shortening software delivery cycle times.
We are keen to onboard experienced, skilled and resourceful individual. The ideal candidate would possess game changer mindset, focus on the solution seeking, abilities to work out consensus in the group of people, be able to convince others and work out solutions which lasts.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of Squish, Pytest, Allure,
- Knowledge of Java,
- Test Management skills,
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate,
- Cucumber, Mockito.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.