Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Advanced Linux user,
- Basic programming in any scripting language,
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL,
- Good practical English skills,
- Strong technical background,
- Responsible, self-reliant, committed,
- Higher education.
What do we welcome?
Any experience with any of the below:
- Messaging platforms (Tibco EMS, WebSphere MQ, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, etc.),
- Network administration and/or networking services,
- Cloud solutions,
- Monitoring tools,
- Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash,
- Oracle or other DBMS,
Why do we need you?
Scope of future tasks (after internal training):
- Daily management of integration platforms,
- Solving incidents and problems,
- Planning and participating in platform changes,
- Design and development of support and monitoring tools.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.