You will be responsible for managing and debug errors of application, operating system and database.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Experience with static code analysis tools,
- Demonstrated knowledge of at least one development language (Java, C++, etc) and scripting languages (Python, bash, PowerShell, etc),
- Working knowledge of operating systems,
- Experience in security testing,
- Familiarity with modern pen testing tools and methodologies,
- Experience with security code reviews,
- Experience with cloud security (Azure preferred).
- Work as area expert and point of contact for development teams,
- Perform security tests of application,
- Create and introduce security best practices,
- Advise with architecture decisions,
- Perform security code reviews,
- Secure Software Development Life cycle.
Why do we need you?
Application security team is responsible for design and implementation of secure development life cycle. We are shifting left - but still expect our security engineers to be up to date with latest attack methods. As a part of this team you will work with development, ops and infrastructure teams, and you will have influence on architecture of highly used application.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.