As Dev Ops Engineer in our Infrastructure team you will support and automate development and platform infrastructure, to meet quality criteria and improved time to market of the system release process.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland, a part of the Lufthansa Group, is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries.
Our department specializes in aeronautical solutions.
Who are you?
• Motivated, open-minded, innovative person,
• Not intimidated by mixed-architecture solutions, including legacy elements,
• At least 2 years of experience in software development projects,
• Having hands-on experience of configuration management,
• Experienced in at least one programming language,
• With very good familiarity with UNIX/Linux systems,
• Familiar with versioning strategies,
• Aware of CI/CD patterns and tool chains,
• Familiar with Docker (or similar PaaS),
• Good at deployment automation tools (any of: Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus, Terraform),
• English-spoken at level B2 - but preferably better.
What do we welcome?
• Ability of programming in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, Bash),
• Knowledge of Cloud solutions (Azure, Kubernetes),
• Knowledge of build systems (e.g. Maven, Ant, Make),
• Basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols,
• Basic knowledge of SQL.
Why do we need you?
Lido Flight is Flight Planning System is in use for more than 25 years. A big system, offering a selection of technologies, maintained by internationally deployed Agile teams combining over 200 engineers; currently being redesigned for new architecture and platforms.
We are looking for Dev Ops Engineers in Infrastructure. You will support and automate development and platform infrastructure, to meet quality criteria and improved time to market of the system release process.
What do we offer?
• An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
• Individual career path,
• Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
• Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
• Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
• Private medical care for employees and their family members.