Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Analytical skills and good attention to details,
- Curiosity to learn, but also willingness to share knowledge with other teammates,
- Ability to work independently but also as a team player,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s diploma,
- Proficiency in English - both verbal and written.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of xml structure and sql,
- Knowledge of aeronautical publication,
- Experience with Jira/Confluence,
- Interest in aviation.
What do we offer?
- International working environment with a wide range of learning programs, optional language classes and personal development opportunities,
- Incentives related to Lufthansa Group memberships,
- Benefits package that includes private medical care (also offers for family members), life insurance, co-financing of the Multisport or Visa Benefits card,
- Support passion for sport (LSYP Active!), travel (LSYP Explore!) and knowledge sharing (Analysis Guilds),
- Exciting events like LSYP Football Cup, Carnival and Christmas Parties (we love themed parties!), Family Picnics,
- Fresh fruits and countless amounts of good coffee and tea,
- Free bike and car parking, but also immediate vicinity of SKM.