The person hired on this position will be mainly responsible for ensuring compliance with safety and environmental standards, conducting inspections and enforcing adherence to laws and regulations governing the health and safety of individuals in the workplace.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Higher university degree, including the required health and safety based on Polish law regulations;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working in OHS on service and projects;
- Practical knowledge of applicable Polish law;
- Experience in auditing on sites and running projects;
- Fluency in Polish and English, especially in speaking and writing;
- Ability to plan, organize, execute and track internal trainings;
- Ability to self-initiate actions, decision making, overcoming problems;
- Ability to plan and organize own work.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in workspace design projects,
- Experience in well-being projects.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.