We are looking for two developers to join our project of the Integrated Flight Support (IFS). You will be responsible for the design and implementation of our state of the art flight planning solution for the airline customers worldwide.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Practical knowledge and minimum 4 years of commercial experience in Java SE programming,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Experience with software development lifecycle and software development common practices (code reviews, unit testing etc.),
- Algorithmic thinking ability,
- Spring and Hibernate frameworks know-how,
- Good knowledge of CI/CD approach,
- Experience in building micro-services and self-contained systems,
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Strong communication skills,
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly responsible,
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts,
- Knowledge of Scrum or other agile methodologies,
- Work experience in international environment.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.