Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Good knowledge of Web Technologies (HTML, CSS) and HTTP protocol (status cods, various headers, cookies),
- Expert knowledge of Frontend frameworks (React, Redux or Angular),
- Coding using JS Design Patterns,
- Experience with project management and developer tools (JIRA, Confluence,
- Bitbucket, any CI server, eg: Jenkins),
- Experience in working with usability and interface designers (UX / UI),
- Capability to clearly communicate with team and clients.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of responsive design,
- Knowledge of RestAPI,
- Knowledge of WCAG,
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager,
- German language skills.
Why do we need you?
You will be a part of an international team, working in an agile way and being responsible for evaluating and developing solutions for the Lufthansa Group customers.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.